Alright, I added note to the OP:
--> FLICKERING EFFECT <--
Some people want it, for other it's annoying. Personally I hate it. Anyway, now you have two options:
  • Copy 'tweak_table.xtbl' from that mod if you don't want it.
  • Or copy 'tweak_table.xtbl' from Shitface's NPC Behaviour if you do want it.
You can set its frequency manually if you want. Just open 'tweak_table.xtbl' (don't use Windows Notepad!), find 'glitch_effect_lifetime' line and change its value to whatever you want. You're ready to go!

i was wondering about that. is there a way to get more clusters? i know there are mods n cheats to unlock powers but i'd rather buy them individually instead of unlock everything at once
I'd rather just get the 150 clusters back that I spent on the extra powers from this mod

V1.3.8 has been uploaded to the OP! It increases NPC hadouken damage. Anyway, I didn't enable flickering effect as it's damn annoying. If anyone wants to enable it, just open 'tweak_table.xtbl' (don't use Windows Notepad!), find 'glitch_effect_lifetime' line and change its value to whatever you want (default value is 100).
default is 100? hmm i looked at few different tweak tables that seemed like they didn't change much (like seatbelts) so i figured their lifetime would be still set at default. and they all had it set at 1000. so is default 1000 or 100? and if we want less glitch, do we lower that number?

oh and what "hadouken" do you mean? just the vanilla fire blast or does this mod add a feature where we can use the actual hadouken animation to blast stuff? i know the anim is in the game as a taunt

Last edited:
default is 100? hmm i looked at few different tweak tables that seemed like they didn't change much (like seatbelts) so i figured their lifetime would be still set at default. and they all had it set at 1000. so is default 1000 or 100? and if we want less glitch, do we lower that number?
Oops, I missed one zero. Default is 1000. :p And yes, you have to lower that number.
oh and what "hadouken" do you mean? just the vanilla fire blast or does this mod add a feature where we can use the actual hadouken animation to blast stuff? i know the anim is in the game as a taunt
I said NPC hadouken. It's a hadouken used by superpowered homies and enemies. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to add new superpower elements.

Oops, I missed one zero. Default is 1000. :p And yes, you have to lower that number.

I said NPC hadouken. It's a hadouken used by superpowered homies and enemies. Unfortunately, I don't think there's a way to add new superpower elements.
oh! only npcs use it. we'll that's kind of a let down lol. because i had the mod in SRTT that gave the player sorta super powers, and it had that hadoken animation paired with a weapon blast or something. it looked pretty good cept iirc the blast had an arch to it. would love to use that animation in this game

Here's another small update which reduces the cluster cost of the DLC and new super powers.

I'd rather just get the 150 clusters back that I spent on the extra powers from this mod
Great, it doesn't refund the data clusters...

There's no way to get them back that I know of. Deal with it.

I think I'm going to take a break from modding until the SDK comes out. This is pretty time consuming stuff, and all I receive for it is bitching from weeaboos and illiterates. It's pretty clear that even the developers stopped caring about this game a long time ago, so why should I?

Last edited:
Here's another small update which reduces the cluster cost of the DLC and new super powers.

I think I'm going to take a break from modding until the SDK comes out. This is pretty time consuming stuff, and all I receive for it is bitching.
No!!! don't give up shitface i love your's and fan of the saints mods, you Don't have to stop on account of peoples bitching.

I think I'm going to take a break from modding until the SDK comes out. This is pretty time consuming stuff, and all I receive for it is bitching.

Well diffrent people have different opinions and different tastes mate, just don't take it too personal !

We all love and appreciate your guys work and especially yours !

Back