Quick question are the dual wield weapons meant to be clipping? Its like they don't have the right animation for dual wield.

Got a lil question, is it possible to change the punch to the stomp "weapon" ?
I guess it isn't (at least until SDK). Punch isn't treated as weapon at all, it's stored in completely different files than other weapons and super powers.
Quick question are the dual wield weapons meant to be clipping? Its like they don't have the right animation for dual wield.
Yes, they have. Sorry, but I have no idea how to fix it. Anyway, here's instruction how to remove dual-wielding for these weapons if it's really annoying for you:
Just open weapons.xtbl with Windows Notepad/Notepad ++/some other shit, find these entries:
  • Rifle-Killshot
  • Shotgun-Police
  • Rifle-Thumpgun
  • Rifle-NG
  • Rifle-Gang
  • Rifle-Laser
And remove that line for each entry:
Code:
        <Flag>dual wieldable</Flag>
Also, if you want to restore original crosshair for these weapons, just replace <Category> line:
  • For Shotgun-Police and Rifle-Thumpgun:
Code:
<Category>WPNCAT_SHOTGUN</Category>
  • For all other entries (yes, I mean these with Rifle in the name):
Code:
<Category>WPNCAT_RIFLE</Category>

Yes, they have. Sorry, but I have no idea how to fix it. Anyway, here's instruction how to remove dual-wielding for these weapons if it's really annoying for you:
Okay well i do know a way to make them work right but it involves changing the weapons class. Ex: Change a rifle to an smg/ pistol should fix it but thats the only problem it would screw with the organization.

New update - V1.0 Beta - is here! Here's changelog:
  • Included Batuace's fixes to Suit Blaster.
  • Fixed all minor mistakes in files (thanks to [V] Knobby).
  • Substituted Riot Shield sounds for knife.
  • Removed Laser Whip to save a few entries.
  • Removed additional cheats as they seem to be useless.
Also, I'm working on Jesus Rifle - first rifle that revives instead of killing. Expect some progress soon! :D

Last edited:
Hey. Thanks to Knobby's suggestions, this mod finally works for me. Thanks Mike. It's pretty fun, but feels kind of sloppy in some areas...

I have a few suggestions on how you can improve this mod:

-Get rid of dual weildable shotguns and rifles: swapping their weapon category to SMG causes a bug where the spread is removed from the bullets on both weapons, ruining their functionality.
-Get rid of the MMMM launcher, because it sucks, is overpowered and totally inaccurate.
-Get rid of the laser eyes weapon, the effects don't work and it's pointless.
-Get rid of the combat knife weapon, consider replacing it with the decker sword or another weapon where the animations actually fit. It looks absurd with the bat animations.
-Adjust the damage on the Togo-13, its way too overpowered currently. I upped it to 150 npc damage and 90 player damage in SR3 and those values felt pretty balanced.
-Use a better bullet hit vfx for the VTOL laser, maybe have it ignite enemies too?
-Give the Cyber Cannon weapon the SR3 damage values, the current ones are way too overpowered.
-Consider using this melee.xtbl with a change from my SR3 weapons mod, it adds a vertical swing attack to melee weapons. Press direction+lmb at the same time to swing downwards.
-Add an ice beam weapon.
-Switch the GLG20 grenade launcher from EtD back into the "explosives" slot, like in SR3. (I've included a modded DLC1_weapons file which does this)

Attachments

• melee.xtbl
    644.3 KB · Views: 523
  • dlc1_weapons.xtbl
    142.4 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
I have a few suggestions on how you can improve this mod:

-Get rid of dual weildable shotguns and rifles: swapping their weapon category to SMG causes a bug where the spread is removed from the bullets on both weapons, ruining their functionality.
-Get rid of the MMMM launcher, because it sucks and is totally inaccurate.
-Get rid of the laser eyes weapon, the effects don't work and it's pointless.
-Get rid of the combat knife weapon, consider replacing it with the decker sword or another weapon where the animations actually fit. It looks absurd with the bat animations.
-Adjust the damage on the Togo-13, its way too overpowered currently. I upped it to 150 npc damage and 90 player damage in SR3 and those values felt pretty balanced.
-Use a better bullet hit vfx for the VTOL laser
-Consider using this melee.xtbl with a change from my SR3 weapons mod, it adds a vertical swing attack to melee weapons. Press direction+lmb at the same time to swing downwards.
-Add an ice beam weapon.
I'm happy it works for you. :D
Let's take a look on your suggestions:
  1. Hm... alright then, I'll remove it.
  2. I won't remove any weapon without a reason... espessialy while there are people who like it.
  3. Again - I don't see a point to remove it. Many of my friends like it too (you know, it's extremely powerful). Actually I'm working on preloading these effects but because of lack of time and these crashes I temporarily stopped it.
  4. I could try to replace knife model with a Nocturne but then first mission and Gat would look ridiculous. For now I'll leave it as it is.
  5. Alright.
  6. I'll see what I can do.
  7. Sounds good to me. Thanks. :)
  8. Mask Mods was working on that one. Anyway, I didn't talk with him for a long time, so I'll have to ask him about progress when he'll be available.
EDIT:
-Switch the GLG20 grenade launcher from EtD back into the "explosives" slot, like in SR3. (I've included a modded DLC1_weapons file which does this)
That's quite good idea. Why didn't I think about doing it earier? Maybe because of Velocipators? XD

Last edited:
Again - I don't see a point to remove it. Many of my friends like it too (you know, it's extremely powerful). Actually I'm working on preloading these effects but because of lack of time and these crashes I temporarily stopped it.

You don't have to remove it outright, but I'd take it out of the store until you can get the effects loaded. Having a gun that shoots invisible bullets just looks silly.

Back