Get rid of dual weildable shotguns and rifles: swapping their weapon category to SMG causes a bug where the spread is removed from the bullets on both weapons, ruining their functionality.
This. And aside from that, dual-wielding shotguns and rifles makes them overpowered.

Here's test version. What I changed:
  • Removed dual-wieldable shotguns and rifles feature.
  • Temporarily removed new upgrades.
  • Fixed Laser Beam; now it ignites enemies too.
  • Adjusted the damage on the Suit Blaster (work in progress).
  • Added vertical swing attack to melee weapons (by Shitface).
  • Moved the GL G20 back into the "explosives" slot; also tweaked it (by Shitface).
EDIT: Removed attachment. I'll upload new beta soon, for now download Shitface's archive. :)

Last edited:
Today it was -40°C where I live. What better way to celebrate than by creating an ice beam weapon for this mod, plus some other small changes:
-better satchel explosion effects
-ridiculous gas station explosion physics
-a new glitch blast explosion screen effect!
-adjusted suit cannon effects and damage, fixed the charging feature. The weapon now functions like the SR3 cyber cannon!

Enjoy!

SaintsRowIV 2013-12-29 20-45-33-68.png SaintsRowIV 2013-12-29 11-37-36-33.png SaintsRowIV 2013-12-28 21-39-12-21.png

Attachments

• Icebeam.zip
    279.6 KB · Views: 663
Last edited:
Today it was -40°C where I live. What better way to celebrate than by creating an ice beam weapon for this mod! Enjoy!

View attachment 6543
In Poland there's something about 5°C. :p Anyway, nice work! For sure I'll include it in the next update. :)

Hang on.... HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BRING A BODY BACK TO LIFE!??? I did not think this was possible!!

This is sorcery!
It probably is leftover code :). *cough* Defilibrator *cough*.
Just like to ask if there is already an light at the end of the tunnel regarding visible effects of laser eyes ?
I already did experiments with the according VFX file.
I'm not part of that mod, but yeah. I don't think it'd be that hard to preload it.

Back