Try reloading a save without the fear gun purchased, and see if you can replicate the problem. It might be a menu bug unrelated to this mod.
Well, that's the thing. It says i had already purchased it the first time I checked

Try removing the mod, saving your game, reinstalling it and attempting to purchase the weapon again.
Okay, I'll try that.

On another note, I noticed the tactical SMG appears twice for purchace

Hay shit face anyway to make the knife have the animation like it did at the beginning where the saints are taking out cyrus because the knife has bat animations i would really love to knife people like i could when i was taken down cyrus.please and thank you in advance

I don't ever use those weapons, but Fan of Saints enjoys them.
Did I ever say that? I said that some of my mates (like, for example, Duty326) enjoy them. :p
Hay shit face anyway to make the knife have the animation like it did at the beginning where the saints are taking out cyrus because the knife has bat animations i would really love to knife people like i could when i was taken down cyrus.please and thank you in advance
Actually I'm trying to do this from the beginning of this mod development (if you watched the thread from the beginning you should remember that firstly it was Knife Mod :p) but I never found out how to preload them. Anyway, they are just special attacks, not an animation group.

Actually I'm trying to do this from the beginning of this mod development (if you watched the thread from the beginning you should remember that firstly it was Knife Mod :p) but I never found out how to preload them. Anyway, they are just special attacks, not an animation group.

Yeah, most of the knife attacks from story mode are just long animations used in QTEs. They wouldn't really be very good for use in the open world as they're quite slow and expose you to a lot of fire, making the knife an even worse melee weapon choice. I may look in to trying to use one of them as a replacement for the knife's nutshot attack, though.

Yeah, most of the knife attacks from story mode are just long animations used in QTEs. They wouldn't really be very good for use in the open world as they're quite slow and expose you to a lot of fire, making the knife an even worse melee weapon choice. I may look in to trying to use one of them as a replacement for the knife's nutshot attack, though.
ok yah good point yah well it would have been nice if volition added a knife some point in the sr series for us to use in open world. i mean who heard of gangsters not having a knife like johnny gat you always see him with a knife but yet no knife for the boss.and fan of the saints i love them weapons too you forgot to use me in the example i don't want to feel left out lol.

Back