There really should be a rule to prove that you have Steam version BEFORE asking for help.
Fan of the saints like I said before if saints row games had workshop then pirates wouldn't be a problem any more well they won't be able to use mods period. If sr games had workshop plus mods would never go dead and stay on the workshop instead of being on sr mods forums after a long period of time and disapper there are many things i could list of y sr games should have workshop this is just my opinion just like fan of the saints.

Fan of the saints like I said before if saints row games had workshop then pirates wouldn't be a problem any more well they won't be able to use mods period. If sr games had workshop plus mods would never go dead and stay on the workshop instead of being on sr mods forums after a long period of time and disapper there are many things i could list of y sr games should have workshop this is just my opinion just like fan of the saints.
I'm sure that pirates still would spam with posts like "i have non steam version of sr wher i can donwload modz for it????????". They are like zombies - you'll close doors and they'll enter by windows.

The workshop won't solve that. There still are possibilities to get the workshop files from elsewhere ;)

Here's an updated version of this mod, which includes yukichigai's ported vampire skill from SR3, plus some very small matfx and effect changes to a couple weapons.

Adding new animations means that I've had to include a preload_anim packfile. This one is of course compatible with my NPC mod and Sandbox+.

Last edited:
Hey I was wondering what would happen if i haven't done the missions that are required will i just not have the gun unlocked or what?

V1.8 has been uploaded to the OP. It includes Yukichigai's Bloodsucker Pack Port. I added also test code for grenades in case if anyone would like to try them (they are disabled by default - to enable them open 'store_weapons.xtbl', find 'Grenade' and change 'false' to 'true').

Does anyone have a strange bug after unlocking Glide Distance 2? It likes to propel me into the air, sometimes a bit (50 m), sometimes to the limit, but the worst is lauching me like a fucking rocket over the city, then I have to reload...

Back