Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

Does this mod affect Genki spawns? I went from using the GoS v1.0b3 version of this mod to the recent one and now i'm not seeing Genki anywhere in the new game I started. This mod w/ a few other weapon only changes merged in is the only change I made to my mod setup.

Neither this mod or my NPC behaviour and spawn mod affects the rate at which genki spawns on the map.

Thanks for the info. Guess my last playthrough was just really lucky. I found a spawn mod here so i'll just use that to get Genki to popup.

Umm. Excuse me but how do I fully re-enable the bloodsucking dlc? Before I used this mod it worked no problem. I saw in the patch notes that it would disable it. So how do I re-add only that portion of the mod?

[Nevermind I think I figured it out. x)]

Just added 2.4 which only adds one new feature- the ability to perform a bash attack with any melee weapon by walking and attacking at the same time. I kind of used the idea from this mod.

Edit: lol sorry, uploaded another update- 2.4.1 gives the melee bash attack more force, making it more effective at smashing up cars.

2012-11-03_00007.jpg

Am I the only one who feels like the TOGO-13 should be a Special class weapon rather than a Rifle class (similar to the regular Sniper)? Given how it's a fully-auto sniper rifle right out of the gate (at least the AR-55 requires you to fully upgrade first), I was wondering if it was possible to change the class to Special. And if nobody agrees with me, then is it a simple change to make with the files?

In SR2, changing weapon class was kind of asking for trouble. It would cause severe problems when trying to coop with someone who didn't have that changed, including save corruption and/or crashing. SRTT has already been shown to be pretty touchy with certain weapon changes, so I would suggest not making this change lightly and doing some extensive testing at minimum.

Back