Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance Mod

i mean the saints pow melee weapon. its similar to the apocafists except it doesn't gib people.
"Saints Pow is only unlocked after completing the final mission in "The Trouble with Clones" DLC."
You must install this mod before you complete these missions first time to unlock Super Fists. You can not unlock them if you completed TTwC without this mod.

You must install this mod before you complete these missions first time to unlock Super Fists. You can not unlock them if you completed TTwC without this mod.
I believe I did have this mod installed. I did recall though that I activated my superpowers using the sandbox before that mission. I thought the screen was stuck with purple color, so i used the hotkeys. This shouldn't affect the unlock though should it? I'm gonna try replaying that arc again sometime to see if I unlock the saints pow

I believe I did have this mod installed. I did recall though that I activated my superpowers using the sandbox before that mission. I thought the screen was stuck with purple color, so i used the hotkeys. This shouldn't affect the unlock though should it? I'm gonna try replaying that arc again sometime to see if I unlock the saints pow
1. When you completed TTwC missions first time, what version of that mod you had?
2. Sandbox+ commands do not break missions upgrades/awards. It is not reason.
3. Replaying these missions do not unlock Super Fists. It must be unlocked first time when you completed it.

If you own the DLC, you can just give the weapon to yourself with cheats. Just edit cheats.xtbl to give you DLC_super_fists.
...or just add Super Fists to "store_weapons.xtbl" (fair play). I unlocked them in that way. In my posts above I wrote how unlock them with that mod. ;)

...or just add Super Fists to "store_weapons.xtbl" (fair play). I unlocked them in that way. In my posts above I wrote how unlock them with that mod. ;)
well thanks for that. I got it to work now. I was using version 2.02 of this mod when I completed this mission. I didn't know what weapon to look for, so I searched for "saints_pow,", "saints", and "pow". super_fists worked for me.

Hi, both your mod and the "disable bloodsucker dlc"mod are both using ""unlockables.xtbl" , is there anyway to merge them so i can enjoy both mods? thks

Hi, both your mod and the "disable bloodsucker dlc"mod are both using ""unlockables.xtbl" , is there anyway to merge them so i can enjoy both mods? thks
Compare both .xtbl files with WinMerge (free program); it'll give you line-by-line differences. As long as both don't modify the same entry with different values (which I doubt), you can do it by hand, one-line-at-a-time, or I think there's a merge function in the program, but I can't tell you if that works; never tried it.

Back