Skinballs Outfit ! (and too many other ones too)

Did you copy all the files from the mod? Or you added another mod that replaces those files? If u erase the xbtls the wont work correctly

this is my only mod. i have it all in a folder in root folder and i have a copy out of the folder in the root folder. So i have it twice in the root folder. I just dont know why i dont have all the skins cuz i have some like the cyber decker reskin.

I have officially copied the mod to many different folders, the cache, the pc, and the root, and probably another.
Lol mods aren pasted in those folders. Dont mess up with them or you will break the game. Root folder is the place for mods.

Im not really sure what is causing your issue tho

Soooo...I'm EXTREMELY late to this, but could someone explain to me how this is done? There's another mod that adds the SWAT and SWAT Saint morphs as outfits to SRTT that I would like to put in SR4, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

Hi again !
I wanted to thank you for taking time to make a custom request for me a couple years ago. Sorry if I didn't say thanks before, I just forgot my password and forgot the game as a whole.
The custom armor you did for me back then was really amazing, which is why and I wanted to thank you and ask you something else : do you think it would be possible for you to port Bloodborne's Harrowed Armor set (minus the hood, maybe ?) to Saints Row : The Third ? I think someone on the Nexus Forums had a file containing every mesh and texture from Bloodborne, but he made that for Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice. Maybe this could be helpful : https://www.nexusmods.com/sekiro/mods/197 ? I really don't know anything about modding, so apologies in advance if I'm asking too much. Thanks again ! :)

Back