Soldier spawn in zombie island

Is it possible if the national guard can spawn in the zombie island, like they spawning in their base?
I think it will be fun if when we jumped into the island, we can see the soldier fighting the zombies :D

Ah when I have time I work on Saints Row of the dead, but to get that done I need roadblocks for every bridge, and let the zombies spawn even when I don't activate the cheat... Hard, but I give it a shot (pun intended).

EDIT:
Here is it, if you want more things, just tell me.
EDIT²:
Need to hold it back, just testing more of it.

I have to confirm it that it is impossible to spawn NG soldiers,STAG,cops and gangs on arapice island.Here I will explain why:The engine recognizes the zombies as being civilians and it is hardcoded in the engine itself so that only civilians spawn on arapice island.NG soldiers are recognized as police,STAG are recognized as STAG,deckers as deckers and so on...You can only put npc's on arapice island which are considered civilians by the engine like strippers,saints fans,etc.

Tried it, tested it, and what xQd says is true, it's impossible to get any law enforcement on zombie island. Would've said it earlier if karate training wasn't in the way. Only thing I can come up with to let any gang spawn is removing the "No enemy gang spawning" flag in spawn_info_categories.xtbl, but as xQd said, the zombies are civilians, and only civilians will spawn at zombie island.
The only alternative I can come up with that would actually work is erasing the save flag for the zombie cheat, change law enforcement to NG, and erase no enemy gang spawn flag if you want gangs to spawn too.

Ugh, thought so too :(
But thx for both of your hardwork though :D
I guess i'll take Miku's alternative :)
It's better than nothing :D

Ah well, it was worth the try, and adding more zombies works without problems. :)

Back