Soldier spawn in zombie island

hey i had an idea, how 'bout instead of putting NG in the arapice island, we put the ZOMBIE in another island so they replace the peds and then put the NG as police
will it work that way?

Easier said than done.
Yeah I was busy with that until my game crashed somehow everytime I started it, I mean I didn't do anything wrong, but it happened when all peds became one of them. I guess that was where I went wrong, but if I undo that change the game still crashes.
Now my game crashes too with normal character.xtbl -__-
Besides, they don't spawn if I flag them as zombies, if I use no flag they keep their normal voices and the "zombie_voice_only" flag is vestigial, it does completely nothing.
Then I need to reskin every ped yet, and working with .str2_pc and .asm_pc is beyond my skills, and I have 0 time to learn that skill.
I don't promise I'll do it again, but if I will, there won't be any normal ped left, only gangs, cops and zombies.

Turned most peds into zombies now (they even want to bite).
Only things I have to change yet is that some zombies drive vehicles, and some of them have weapons, which interrupts the animations.
Only need to fix those 2 problems and add a police zombie, and zombie Gat.
Time to start playing with the Spawn info ranks and Spawn info groups...
ADD:
Oh yeah, before I forget: These zombies don't attack when you pass them. They only attack when you taunt, fight or shoot, but if they do, an entire street starts chasing you. All wanting to take a bite from you (like all senses are dead, except for the ears).

Back