SR2's AR-50 XMAC

yo im back looks like a great gun can you make the tombstone the xmax and the pimp cane shot gun for srtt

My favourite rifle from SR2!

All it's missing is the grenade launcher :p
yeah im going to drool on that one too:)

Mod edit: Stop double posting and use the edit button.

Last edited by a moderator:
i found a glitch while running with it

Attachments

• 2014-10-13_00004.jpg
    2014-10-13_00004.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 479
How can I merge this with Shitface and Fan of Saint's Expanded Arsenal???
I recommend you this tutorial but because files in this mod are formatted differently you'll need to use Xtbl Editor first. Just open .xtbl file from this mod with it, save without doing anything and the file will be formatted in the same way as in Expanded Arsenal Mod. Now you can use WinMerge.

I recommend you this tutorial but because files in this mod are formatted differently you'll need to use Xtbl Editor first. Just open .xtbl file from this mod with it, save without doing anything and the file will be formatted in the same way as in Expanded Arsenal Mod. Now you can use WinMerge.
When I try to download the xtbl editor it says the page can't be displayed. Thanks for the help by the way, love the Expanded Arsenal mod, but I also love this weapon haha.

When I try to download the xtbl editor it says the page can't be displayed.
It's quite weird because I just checked it out and the link works in my case. Anyway, I can send it to you on Skype, my name is Joachim Wałęga. :)

How can I merge this with Shitface and Fan of Saint's Expanded Arsenal???
This mod's weapon_costumes.xtbl only changes the effects of the gun from lasers to bullets and the firing sound. So I did these changes myself with the weapon_costumes.xtbl file I have from the Expanded Arsenal mod. I attached it below for you and others who want these two mods together.

Attachments

• weapon_costumes.xtbl
    421.2 KB · Views: 411
The gun sounds great, looks great, I am just not a fan of the caseless action. One thing Saints Row does great is feel of its guns, and the casings flying out of your assault rifles receiver is part of it. Oh and like the aforementioned post when you run with it you shove it through your abdomen via the spine.

Back