SR3 Save Editor C

It's a really incredible app! But I still have problem with "Homies" thing... I mean, calling homies when they're permanently busy. I did like in the instructions (load and save file) but nothing changed (I still can't call Shaundi). Is this because I have to pass "Belgian problem" mission first? Or is it some other issue? I will appreciate any help.

I've tried everything I can with this and cannot get it to work at all. Whenever I write over my autosave, it doesn't work. If I save it to a new file it doesn't appear. I don't know what to do :(

I've tried everything I can with this and cannot get it to work at all. Whenever I write over my autosave, it doesn't work. If I save it to a new file it doesn't appear. I don't know what to do :(

Have you tried turning off Steam cloud so the Steam client doesn't try to automatically resync your save from the cloud?

Right, Finally got this to work lol. Had to disable cloud backup, sign out of steam, edit the save, run game launcher from outside of steam, then load directly into the edited save. All that to disable dual wielding :p Nevertheless, thanks Corrodias :D

That double post though.

Forum Rules said:
  1. DO NOT double/triple/quadruple/etc post. If you have something else to say then use the EDIT button instead of adding multiple posts in a row. There are obvious exceptions to this rule for authors of mod releases that require frequent updating, or if you are reviving an older thread with new important information.

Hey, I have no idea if I'm doing the right thing.

I've tried editing some saves, and nothing happened.

The application loads from a selection of 23 saves. I only have 5 manual saves.

They're in 55230, and they load with some of the stats, but saving them doesn't do anything.

I then find 8 saves with the same file name format inside 206420 for some reason (sr3save_00.sr3s_pc) and when I open them, they don't load properly - e.g 0 money and -36 respect. I'm too scared to edit anything there so I just exit it.

When I load up the game, there's still only 5 manual saves with nothing changed in any of them.

I've disabled steam cloud, and tried exiting steam, I've even searched for files with the .sr3s_pc extension throughout my drive, I can't find anything else other than those 2 locations.

I just want to fix my greyed-out vehicle delivery, I've even tried what SgtSpaghettios said. Maybe I'm incompetent and doing something wrong, but none of the saves I edit seem to be the ones that are actually loaded in the savegame menu.

The 206420 ones are SRIV savefiles.
206420 is SRIV's AppID on Steam.

The 206420 ones are SRIV savefiles.
206420 is SRIV's AppID on Steam.
Thanks for clarifying, see, that's what I thought, but it still doesn't explain where my actual SR:TT saves are if none of the ones in 55230 correspond to the ones that the game actually loads...

Back