SR3 Save Editor C

I downloaded the save editor so I could downgrade the grenade launcher from the explosive combat pack and I also tried to add homies but neither of them worked.

The DLC probably re-applies the upgrade when you load, so there's nothing you can do about it. At least that's my guess based on how other DLC effects work.

As for the homies, control over which ones are unlocked is on the list of ideas for a future version. The "upgrades" don't seem to have any effect over it.

As a short answer to your question, it's at least "harder".

It's not exactly difficult to launch a jar file, assuming you haven't told some program to mess with your file associations in Explorer. If you have done so, a quick romp through the Java installer supposedly fixes them back up. However, i do intend to have an .exe launcher with the next version if and when that happens, to aid those unfortunate souls who are in that situation and can't figure out what to do.

Hey Corrodias, thank you for this editor, its really useful when borred out of upgrades. I hope you will continue it you saints row iv :)
But my request is: Could you make two buttons "deselect all and select all" in upgrades tab? Because i do not care click on each ;)

Back