SR4 Ultimate Mod Compilation

Hey, I finally updated this thing with the latest Expanded Arsenal release. Also included a new optional sr3_city.lua file which removes the useless TODs from the cycle, so you don't have to cycle through as many with Sandbox+.
Hey, could you also update NPC Behaviour so it includes tweak_table changes from EAM V1.9.6f? I've ported some tweaks from your Weapon Re-Balance for SR:TT which increase max climbing height, crouching and normal sprint speed, make NPCs take much more damage from falling, or from getting hit by cars or other props, etc.
Also, 'matfx.xtbl' from lenankamp's Disable Super Power Glow isn't necessary anymore as I've disabled superpower matfx completely (along with superpower disabled and superpower fire matfx) via 'decal_info.xtbl' in EAM V1.9.9 (Disable Super Power Glow only removed the matfx material so it was transparent in-game).
EDIT: 'Taunts without voice clips' optional mod isn't compatible with fixed strings from EAM V1.9.6.

Last edited:
You should maybe have taken a look at the file before waving your dick around on here, I ported over those other tweak_table changes already. I'll get around to fixing those optional files later. Alternatively, you could always compile your own mod pack, I ain't going to stop you.
Bez tytułu 1.png Bez tytułu.png
I'm not posting this stuff to piss you off, I just want to make this work properly. I made my mod package when SR IV was released and I'm still working on it but I'm too lazy to ask practically everyone for permissions. :p

Last edited:
I edited the SR3_city.lua and just deleted the teleport section, the other parts of the mod still work as do the satchel bombs

So, is that the only way to fix the right analog stick from teleporting to the platform rift? There's no way to only delete the platforming teleport from the lua? Seeing as that's the only one conflicting. None of the other Sandbox+ teleports conflict, and I'd hate to have to remove all of them

Can someone upload the SR3_city.lua with this change included? I have tried numerous times, with Notepad++, and it consistently crashes to desktop when I load my autosave.

Can someone upload the SR3_city.lua with this change included? I have tried numerous times, with Notepad++, and it consistently crashes to desktop when I load my autosave.
This right analog stick issue has been fixed in EAM V1.9.4, released on the 31st January...

Is there a way to only get the extended taunts and compliments mod? I Only need that, cause anything else and my SR4 Would seriously be unable to run.

Back