Sr5 Storyline Idea

I know this post is completely useless in every way possible, but I've been hoping that maybe the fifth installment would take place between Sr1 and Sr2. With different characters, of course. They could explain the story of how the new gangs arose, and how the Saints almost died out. I think it would be a very interesting plot. Maybe it could even feature Carlos's cousin that he mentioned that was in the saints while the boss was out. I don't know about you guys, but I like this idea.

what about all of the time travelling stuff
Well take his idea ->SRV, then in the end of his scenario, All SRIV characters comes in because of time travel!
They changes the way things happen!
And because Volition like to do weird stuffs, they release a new game, but not called SR6... of corse not! They Release a new game called "Saints Row 2" !

Come on guys ... you know this could happen with them in charge! :p

i can imagine the saints going nuts in various times. seriously. dat ending opens up a world of possible settings the next game could be in. PLEASE!! TAKE YOUR TIME WITH THIS VOLITION!!

No, not with the time travel or anything. I mean just a real game set between 1 and 2 before it got nuts. I miss that Dx

No, not with the time travel or anything. I mean just a real game set between 1 and 2 before it got nuts. I miss that Dx
thats boring. dont get me wrong. i LOVE sr2. but if you havent noticed, between sr1 and sr2, you are in a coma because of... you know... the boat exploding and everything. and the entire series thus far was behind the same guy/girl.
I GET you want the old style back. maybe with this time travel plot they might solve some answers sr2 and sr3 left unsolved(ie, they time travel to stillwater during its transformation by ultor or just after corporate warfare to kill dex.). but to be perfectly honest, i like that its the crazy nonsensical stuff a ton more than when it was a dark, gritty story. sr3 broke a lot of shit, yeah, but i still had fun with it. sr4 fixed many of the problems 3 had while pushing the story ever-foreward. plus one of the main complaints sr3 had is solved: johnny gat is back.

thats boring. dont get me wrong. i LOVE sr2. but if you havent noticed, between sr1 and sr2, you are in a coma because of... you know... the boat exploding and everything. and the entire series thus far was behind the same guy/girl.
I GET you want the old style back. maybe with this time travel plot they might solve some answers sr2 and sr3 left unsolved(ie, they time travel to stillwater during its transformation by ultor or just after corporate warfare to kill dex.). but to be perfectly honest, i like that its the crazy nonsensical stuff a ton more than when it was a dark, gritty story. sr3 broke a lot of shit, yeah, but i still had fun with it. sr4 fixed many of the problems 3 had while pushing the story ever-foreward. plus one of the main complaints sr3 had is solved: johnny gat is back.
Didn't I mention the fact that it wouldn't include any of the main characters?
No Shaundi
No Gat
No Pierce

A new protagonist
New set of characters
Nobody old except like Dex and Aisha and such.

And plus, Saints Row used to be a badass game. Now it's hitting aliens with dildos while wearing furry costumes. This isn't Japan, we don't need that stuff all the time.

Back