Sr5 Storyline Idea

I'm from Japan, and I feel offended by this. Besides, the furry costumes are just optional, no one tells you to wear them. Same for the dildo thing. You're not forced to use it.
Oh mate come on. I'm only kidding. Just look at my steam profile and say I don't fall under the same category that I just insulted.

(But really, my bad. It was sarcasm, I didn't mean to offend anyone /.\)

I'm not saying the crazy side is horrible, I'm just saying it gets old, and after a while, it almost feels like a childs game with dildos and the f word. I don't mean to completely do away with the idea of being over the top, but sometimes there's a line that's crossed between being over the top, and being a joke. The only solution would be a crazy game that isn't WAY over the top, but it still has its darker moments. It would balance the fun crazyness with the hardcore-ness that keeps the saints from being a joke.

Says it was 2 days ago.
meh, idc if its old news, still excited that we get a new saints game. after all, them saying "this will be the last saints row game in the current iteration" then they give us a time machine at the end of the game and nothing to do with it, kinda sounds like bullshit imo.

I honestly feel like forgetting everything and starting fresh would be nice. Keep old faces but don't have any past with them, have silly things etched across the game world, but don't focus on them. Just because there is absurdity in the game shouldn't stop it from having a good and fun story. Allowing you to bring bizarre things to the story if you want to would be good, but maybe have stylized realism otherwise. You know, impossible leaps avoiding bullets, breaking through glass, all that jazz.

meh, idc if its old news, still excited that we get a new saints game. after all, them saying "this will be the last saints row game in the current iteration" then they give us a time machine at the end of the game and nothing to do with it, kinda sounds like bullshit imo.
I agree with smashbro and Glungie it doesn't matter if it is old news i didn't know about this until i bumped into this thread so it can't be that old lol i knew there was going to be another saints row game .
I can"t believe you guys fell for volition old trick to get people physiced up i think or go nuts saying oh this is the last saints row game bull crap they been saying that since saints row 2 .
I think or saints row 3 that it was going to be the last game and look at where we stand hell there were a lot of hints and crap that they have sr5 planned with the whole dead island x sr5 2015 and the endings and all.
besides do you really think a company like deep silver with its history is going to put that much money out for the rights to the sr series and then make one game and be done with it no i would think somebody not be in there right mind to do that .

getting back on topic here, i agree with both sides of this argument and have come up with this.
i like how saints row 4 sort of had you relive your past, but it was moderate and i really wanted to spend more time in those places.
So lets say somehow they slip into a different dimension with there awesome new space adventures, the only way to get back to their own dimension is to make things right in the other one.

this could open up opportunities to see more of what it was like back in the day and mayhaps even come to realize what all you have done and atone for it

idk just rambling

Back