SRIV Clothes Fixes

Update your .asms. I'm running it right now and haven't had any forever loading screens or crashes.

Do you fix DLC outfits too?

Somehow, I found this issue only happens on maximum sex appeal for the female.
Saints Row IV - (Amazonian Body Armor).png
AMAZONIAN BODY ARMOR Suit (Volition Comics Pack)

Is it a mesh problem? Because if it is, I guess only Volition can fix it at the moment.

Last edited:
Do you fix DLC outfits too?

Somehow, I found this issue only happens on maximum sex appeal for the female.
View attachment 6200
AMAZONIAN BODY ARMOR Suit (Volition Comics Pack)

Is it a mesh problem? Because if it is, I guess only Volition can fix it at the moment.

Its a vid that needs to be obscured ^_^ ... if you check SR3 section i recall there being a list of vids the numbers corresponding to which body part ...you need to add those to the obscure vids list in customization_items.xtbl. In this case the the ones relating to the front of the breasts should be the ones.

Heyho, I have something that I hope is simple and can be done. The suit "Sci Fantasy" does not sound like other highheel type shoes when walking, although it clearly are highheels. I found an entry in the customization_item.xtbl which is labeled "ShoeAudioSwitch" which seems to have the choices of "HIGHHEEL", "COMBAT_BOOTS", "SNEAKERS" and "BAREFOOT".

My Problem: I cannot find the suit "Sci Fantasy" in the customization_item.xtbl to change that entry. Haven't modded much myself, I'm more an advanced beginner.

I would really like to change the sound of the suit "Sci Fantasy" to actually sound like highheels.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I found the "cm_lp35o_suit_m_scigirl" entry which I assume is the suit "Sci Fantasy". But there is no "ShoeAudioSwitch" entry listed within that suit. Can I just add a line where it also states the "Heel_Angle" and "Heel_Height"? That's where the "ShoeAudioSwitch" is located on comparable items.

Edit2: I am talking to myself. Tested adding "<ShoeAudioSwitch>HIGHHEEL</ShoeAudioSwitch>" after "<Heel_Height>0.078</Heel_Height>" in the "cm_lp35o_suit_m_scigirl" entry which does what I wanted it to do.

Final Question: Did I corrupt anything with that or did I fine? As I said I'm more an advanced beginner.

That's it from me for now. Thanks again. Over and out.

Last edited:
The asm_pc files just contain information for the game engine about what's in the other files. If you have multiple mods that modify the same asm_pc file, download Minimaul's tools in the SR4 Tools forum and run the Stream2Update program. It doesn't matter which mod you got the asm_pc file from; the program will update it to account for your current mod setup.

Does this mod fis Lady Mevarick outfit or is it just non-DLC, as well? Because Lady Maverick doesn't seem to have been incorporated into the heel system.

EDIT: Sorry if the same or similar question has been asked already. Too lazy to go through 21 pages. :p

Can you give me a quick tutorial how to edit the SR4 texture like you do on my own? A link maybe? I'm so new here sorry to bother.

Back