SRIV | Share your character pictures

Must of been scrolling past soo many ZZ size hookers and missed the minority of regualr jills ;)

I have a normal Boss too.
But that screen is from Sr3

My SR3 boss is my SR4 boss only with hair and jeans changed and replaced with closest looking part

Here's one without her trademark shades. in SR4. She ever took her shades off in SR3 :p As for SR2, I refuse to buy the Sr2 port unless it get's the dlc or my friends copy on the 360 dies.

F3D9E67C7067A4535F9B040B3A09173A8C1AE83A

Her being a derp.

I suck at creating characters in Saints Row but this is usually what my boss looks like. Has looked the same since Saints Row 2 except the hair has changed.

YPEt5Vr.jpg

Girls with full sleeves is just HOT, imo. My ex had one with butterflies, looked really neat.

When I'm not doing missions or being a selfie whore, this is what I'm usually doing..

xWWSPI5.gif

^ The random explosion in the background is the only reason I even kept this GIF. Lol.

Brian Brady - Had this guy since Saints Row 1. He started off as American, but since the introduction of voice options in SR2, he's been using the British accent ever since.
nVVy0Wv.jpg

Linda Brady - I tend to make all my character related to each other some way or another. In SR3 I made a russian girl, but since her voice didn't make a return, I created a new character and picked the southern accent instead.
0l5OXy2.jpg

"Boobies."2013-09-16_00039.jpg Yes that's was it says
and On the Back2013-09-17_00017.jpg"Delightfully Racky"

It's an Idea I got from the TV show Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law. I had this floating about in my head ever since I made a joke on another forum sum years ago, but never put two and two together until that one day I saw that Episode. It's basically the concept of Hooters , Just more Rackier.

Back