SRIV | Share your character pictures

Heres mine, complete with random watermark:
derp.gif
SaintsRowIV_InaugurationStation%202013-08-12%2012-54-50-28.jpg

Last edited:
Mine:

character.png

I've been using this character in the Press Preview, the Review Build, and I remade them in the Inauguration Station ;)

Also, this thread needs more Saints Purple!

Last edited by a moderator:
Minimaul. Guy. Sweet pic.
Maybe you didn't notice when ya posted that huge pic is over a megabyte PNG bloated. Tooka long time to load in and I'm on cable, course other
pics was loading too.
I like to save my game bloated PNGs to JPG , much smaller !

I just has SR2 crash on me again, and of course it picked a time when I should have saved but had not cause I was lulled into a false
sense of security. So i'm grumpy.

i just remade my character with different tattoos since some of them are better... i am devastated they don't have the latin voice though as it was close to my accent she sounds russian now... if its gone in the full game then :\ im sad... and it breaks my character.
character1.jpg

character2.jpg

character3.jpg

also tried to make Vegeta just cuz latin female voice is gone im probably gonna have to play a male since they can fly why not lol.

vegetalol.jpg

Hey everyone! here's my celebrity characters. i've made Oliva Wilde and Natalie Portman. tell me what you think. i'll take requests also, but i'm pretty busy so i can't guarantee anything just yet.

Could you post a link to your Saintsrow profile? I love the Natalie Portman one and want to use it

Back