SRIV | Share your character pictures

My another boss : Asia ...

SaintsRow4 Asia 01.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 02.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 03.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 04.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 05.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 06.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 07.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 08.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 09.jpg SaintsRow4 Asia 10.jpg

Last edited:
I went back and edited a few posts with directly attached images to convert some of the larger images into Click-able Thumbnails.

Hopefully, this will promote easier readability of the thread.

Going forward, if you're going to attach large screenshots to your post, please attach them as thumbnails.
Image links to other sites are resized dynamically by the forum.

thank you for the comment, I think your right I made her neck look too long. I wonder if it's because of me giving her low double chin depth / jowl etc.. //will try to fix it tomorrow.
As for the eyes, I really did that on purpose because I'm also into Anime-ish style

I'd only suggest making the neck shorter, but otherwise, that looks great. Do you have it uploaded to SaintsRow.com? I'd love to download it for my game.
I uploaded a video on how to create her here:
I don't think I'll upload her there since I'm not that confident in her face that much since I suck at creating a perfect character in this game xD well you can do anything u want, modify her to suit your desire and etc :)

Back