STAG Assault Eagle Mod

This is similar to my Super Black Crusader mod but its for the assault version of the Eagle!
The mod gives the assault Eagle the following:
  • Quick in every way possible, even elevation!
  • VTOL weaponry (Also, there's a folder in the .RAR that has the vanilla weapons, if you prefer that)
  • VTOL sounds, even the "Start-up initiated" dialogue when you enter the heli
  • VTOL thrusters!
  • VTOL explosion effects
  • Name change

What I'm working on:
  • Making it withstand more damage (I dont know how to do this, can someone help?)

If you are having trouble finding the assault Eagle, then go to where the helipads are in the restricted zone and it should spawn on one of the helipads. Though, it will only spawn if you go near it with a car or on foot for some reason.

Yes, i know, its a short clip, but I couldn't get it to be longer without the video being split into 3 parts, so i demonstrated it as fast i could. My other mod was okay with the video being 30 seconds, not sure why its not the same with this one but it will do, i suppose.

Attachments

• SRTT_STAG_Assault_Eagle.rar
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,245
Last edited:
It's nice seeing some activity in mod releases again, especially with great mods as these 2.

This is similar to my Super Black Crusader mod but its for the assault version of the Eagle!
The mod gives the assault Eagle the following:
  • Quick in every way possible, even elevation!
  • VTOL weaponry (Also, there's a folder in the .RAR that has the vanilla weapons, if you prefer that)
  • VTOL sounds, even the "Start-up initiated" dialogue when you enter the heli
  • VTOL thrusters!
  • VTOL explosion effects
  • Name change

What I'm working on:
  • Making it withstand more damage (I dont know how to do this, can someone help?)

If you are having trouble finding the assault Eagle, then go to where the helipads are in the restricted zone and it should spawn on one of the helipads. Though, it will only spawn if you go near it with a car or on foot for some reason.

Yes, i know, its a short clip, but I couldn't get it to be longer without the video being split into 3 parts, so i demonstrated it as fast i could. My other mod was okay with the video being 30 seconds, not sure why its not the same with this one but it will do, i suppose.
how did you get the vtol sounds in the files

Back