Steelport Tank Patrol

I've been working on this for while now, it's incomplete, but so far I've got this working to some extent in both SR3 and SR4. This mod makes it so tanks spawn on streets.
what's working,
Tanks spawn on streets. Every one of them, except DLC tanks. I tried to make them spawn, but they don't.
STAG vehicles spawn on Streets. In SR4, the Saint's version spawns as well.
what's not working, stuff I'm not sure how to do yet.
Tank's should be driven by SNG, STAG, and Zin. depending on which faction they belong to.
I can't find the Cyrus version of the STAG tank in SR4. I looked through the Vehicle files and it doesn't seem to be there. personally I want to complete a version of this that makes Stag tanks, SNG tanks, and Zin tanks, attack each other. such as Stag attacking Zin, and Zin attacking back. Not sure if that's possible.
but for now, I want to remove "normal" traffic, by replacing it all with Tanks and military vehicles.
in SR4, I have to check to make sure I have the right vehicles set to spawn. I changed some things and now have to change back. also, would it be possible to make SNG tanks spawn in different colors? So, for the most part this is working. but I need to edit it further before I can uploaded it. I'll try to get some screenshots then too.

Have you checked the mission files to find the things you cant find? As not every thing is preloaded into the game to save on memory.
The dlc things only work with dlc asests aswell so you would need all them files and tables from the DLC containers/packfiles
Ok. I'll have to look at that.

I assume with "Cyrus STAG tank", you mean the black reskin of the STAG tank, which you got as reward at the Thermopylae mission. If I'm right that tank is removed from the game.
That tank was named sp_tank03_reward in the files, and it's nowhere in the files of SRIV.

Back