Sticky Camera Mod

If it helps any, I think it's suddenly working again with Smart (for some reason.. I didn't change anything) but it still auto-centers when I drift. Just give space bar a quick tap and bam, the camera is yanked away from you.

Howdy, just tried this mod today. It's very spotty ... after reading Adventurer's experiences, I tried switching camera modes in game. It didn't work in Delayed or Smart modes, but I switched to Instant, and then the mod worked ... for a while. The next time I got out of the car and then back in, it stopped working. I tried switching modes to Delayed and it worked again ... for a while ...

Any chance of an update to this mod to help it work a bit more consistently? It's a great mod, fantastic when it's working ... would love to see it fully functional. Thanks.

This was just a quickie adaptation of an SR2 mod from Bloodslinger for SRTT. I personally play with a controller, so have very little interest in taking it any further. If another modder wants to take the reigns and release their own updated/fixed version then I'm all for it.

I did this with the GoS build (which I then decided to not use as I rather fully customise my own version from all the mods floating around) and while I was using this mod on that, using nos (nitrous) broke it and the camera would stick in position until the nos finished, potentially leaving me with a camera pointing sideways instead of ahead.

I may attempt to fix this but I don't really know how to mod the camera_free.xtbl file yet (and other camera related files)

Back