Super Mech Mod

This mod simply makes it to where the Mech Suit no longer has a timer, and will last forever. Also, using the jetpack
on the Mech Suit will no longer use any fuel, so you can fly forever. Flying with the jetpack on the Mech Suit
also is a bit faster. So is running/walking in the Mech suit. Your missle launcher will also no longer overheat.

INSTRUCTIONS:

Place both weapons.xtbl, and tweak_tables.xtbl in your saints row iv root folder located here:
-C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Saints Row IV

Follow me on twitter @LeGeNtUs and same on youtube.

Now go cause some mayhem!

Enjoy.

-LeGeNtUs

If you want this plus my better weapons mod that takes away weapon over heating on every weapon and vehicle in the game, and also makes chargeable weapons semi-automatic, head over to it! http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/better-weapons-mod.3706/

EDIT: Working on a fix for the jetpack on the mech that causes it to deplete instantly and not recharge.

UPDATE:

-Fixed the fact that flying with the jetpack and then landing took away the ability to jetpack again.
-Fixed problem with overheating after upgrading the mech suit.
-Made the upwards thrust (flying upwards) and downwards faster.

Attachments

• Super Mech Suit Mod V2.rar
    93.1 KB · Views: 6,211
Last edited:
I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but whenever i use the jet pack, it immediately goes to zero and doesn't recharge. Just trying to help!

Back