SPOILERS The Revenge of Paul

It would be cool if someone made a mod in which Paul and his Saints Flow minions have a small chance of spawning in the Simulation, and when they do, the minions would spawn in packs of hundreds, and start attacking you and others on sight, along with Paul. It would be cool if this could be made, but if it can't, that would be okay. Thanks for reading!

Kaiju Paul vs. a giant Zinyak mech. That'd be something I'd pay for.

Or better yet, some kind of mission in the simulation where the player becomes a giant and dishes a superpowered beatdown on Paul.

I hope they get the SDK out soon. I'm sure everyone wants to test it to the absolute limit.

Kaiju Paul vs. a giant Zinyak mech. That'd be something I'd pay for.

Or better yet, some kind of mission in the simulation where the player becomes a giant and dishes a superpowered beatdown on Paul.

I hope they get the SDK out soon. I'm sure everyone wants to test it to the absolute limit.
That sounds like a pretty cool idea. Yeah, I can't wait for the SDK either, people will be creating so many mods! :)

Or maybe a giant Zin Attack (the Zin version of Saints Flow) can attacks with Zin Attack minions and you and Paul have to team up to stop him. Could be fun.
That sounds like a good idea, too! Yeah, it's strange that Zin Attack can statues appear in Planet Zin, but they don't ever walk the streets of the Simulation!:confused:

Back