I've just released V1.8, enjoy! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
Download it from Mega, MediaFire or Google Drive.
Naughty Edition doesn't need any patch, V1.1 is still compatible with this update.
I'll focus on my unique version of Sandbox+ once I come back from my trip on Friday.

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
Here comes V1.9, have fun! :D

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Updated Fan of Saints' Enhanced DLC homies to V2.3 (added new icons for Bobby, Zach and Yarnie delivery, fixed Zach animations, fixed phone call for Yarnie delivery, changed voice group for Andy Zhen).
  • Updated Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected to V3.1 (added new icons for several weapons and homies, Zombie Gat spawns in Saints variant of the Reaper, heli delivery homie delivers you Saints variant of the Tornado, reworked upgrades for AR-55 and Viper laser rifle).
Naughty Edition doesn't need any patch, V1.1 is still compatible with this update.
Huge thanks to VSkyRimWalker for all these new icons! :D

EDIT: Removed outdated download links - please, check the original post for the latest ones.

Last edited:
I've just released V2, make sure to download it! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--
  • Updated Fan of Saints' Enhanced DLC homies to V2.4 (compatibility patch for the latest version of Weapon Re-Balance).
  • Updated Shitface's Weapon Re-Balance: Re-Erected to V3.2 (tank delivery homie will give you Crusader instead of Challenger, added new icon and unlockable image for heli delivery homie, added new icon for the camera from Gangstas in Space DLC, changed icon for Gangstas in Space homie).
Again, thanks to VSkyRimWalker for his support!

Last edited:
V2.1 is now available. I've finally finished my version of Sandbox+, make sure to try it out! ;)

--> CHANGELOG <--

Last edited:
I've just released V2.2, check it out! :)

--> CHANGELOG <--

Last edited:
Attention! Since there's pretty much nothing else I could add to this mod pack, I'm happy to announce that it's finally complete! No more updates unless it's really necessary, feel free to download V2.2. Hopefully I won't have to release any update anytime soon. :)

Back