This whole SR4 vs. GTA V thing is getting out of hand

There's currently some assholes in Saints Row official forums going around trolling people and keep on telling GTA V will beat SR4. As far as I'm concerned, I think they are either former Saints Row fans who got butthurt after SRTT and acting like complete douchebags or just some random troll taking advantage of the power of anonymity and never played SR or GTA.

So yeah, this whole Saints Row versus Grand Theft Auto business is turning into real pointless bullshit now. Can't we just get along? I mean, who cares? There's plenty of room for both games.

Do you like GTA? Cool.
Do you like Saints Row? Awesome!

Goddamn people... I swear, every time I go into official forums I see some asshole posting shit picture dissing SR4 (also they make sure to mention the lack of gangster theme in their posts, therefore strengthening my theory of them being former Saints Row fans who became bitter after SRTT to an insane degree).

Just go in there and tell them:
"Who cares, it's not a contest."

In my opinion GTA V looks fun, realistic sort of fun while Saints Row is for you to go nuts! You cant get funny weapons like the shark gun in SRTT or dubstep gun in SR4 in serious tone games like GTA.

Both games has their own place now, GTA is more on the serious and realistic side, Saints Row is just pure fun and parody. It is a pretty dumb idea to compare both games.

So far no one's been doing that... Those troll threads are on fire (figuratively and literally)

Also, I don't know how to do that. Unfortunately. Never really used official forums before.

EDIT: Oh and they are bringing Watch Dog into this. Fucking wonderful. What does Watch Dog has anything to do with this? A collateral victim as far as I'm concerned.

I think is a bit immature to care about assholes or trolls, if they did nothing against you.
Leave them alone.

To me is fine that in this forum there are no assholes. Is the only forum of SR I'm subscribed (OK, aslo saintsrow.com, but I never write in that forum, so I don't know)

If we're talking sales GTAV will beat Saints 4 hands down. That's just a fact of life and a result of GTA being a household name. Everything else is subjective. Because you care about this you're just feeding the idiocy of some trolls and adding fuel to the fire. The key here is to not care about the opinions of other people and just focus on what you like. I personally am a fan of Dynasty Warriors, and of course I'm into My Little Pony as you can tell from my avatar. People shit all over those all the time and it doesn't bother me any because at the end of the day I'm getting enjoyment out of it and I'm not gonna let someone take it from me just because they have a contradictory opinion or because they're being trolls.

Sigh. All right, all right. I'm done bringing attention to these trolls. No point anyways.

Now lets go back to discussing whether I shall fuck Keith David or not.

So far no one's been doing that... Those troll threads are on fire (figuratively and literally)

Also, I don't know how to do that. Unfortunately. Never really used official forums before.

EDIT: Oh and they are bringing Watch Dog into this. Fucking wonderful. What does Watch Dog has anything to do with this? A collateral victim as far as I'm concerned.

On every post in top right corner u can see report post thing .....

They're too different to fairly compare. It would be akin to comparing Just Cause 2 to GTA IV. Sure, they are open-world sandbox games but the comparison ends there. The experiences the two games deliver are completely different. Same with SR IV and GTA V. I'm sure that one of the games won't have crazy superpowers and proper modding support, and I'm sure the other game won't have awesome heist action and massive open-world free-form multiplayer.

Back