Thunder Sprint Upgrade

Hello!)
Can anybody please disable Thunder Srpint upgrade? Really annoying that simply sprinting makes chaos and notoriety\ Thanks in advance!

Hello!)
Can anybody please Buff the Thunder Sprint upgrade? Really AWESOME that simply sprinting makes chaos and notoriety\ Thanks in advance!

Fixed that for you! :D

On a side note..
I'm sure it won't be long before the save-editor gets released and you'll be able to go in and add/remove upgrades at will.

Fixed that for you! :D

On a side note..
I'm sure it won't be long before the save-editor gets released and you'll be able to go in and add/remove upgrades at will.
I hate THAT amount of chaos m8)
Cant wait for it then) Anyway i hope some1 can make a little change in xtbl file for me)

You mean the Tornado upgrade?
People are incorrectly assuming that is what causes notoriety, cause it doesn't; you can safely tornado past everything even cops and no notoriety will rise even if you destroy them.
What causes notoriety to rise is if you are close enough to the car/ped that you actually touch them, which the game counts as physically bashing them away, which ofcourse causes notoriety with or without Tornado.

You mean the Tornado upgrade?
People are incorrectly assuming that is what causes notoriety, cause it doesn't; you can safely tornado past everything even cops and no notoriety will rise even if you destroy them.
What causes notoriety to rise is if you are close enough to the car/ped that you actually touch them, which the game counts as physically bashing them away, which ofcourse causes notoriety with or without Tornado.
It doesnt matter. Tornado causes cars to blow up\smash peds etc. Thats why i want to remove it.

It doesnt matter. Tornado causes cars to blow up\smash peds etc. Thats why i want to remove it.
Yes, but even if that happens, unless you physically touched the cars/peds, then you won't get any notoriety.
However, I can understand your desire to remove it.

Back