Tiger Homie with Super Powers (easy merge with other mods)

Everyone has seen the tiger at the beginning of the game, and then never get to see it again. Therefore I decided to make the tiger a summonable homie with super powers :D

****This is my first mod so please give feedback!****

Note: This mod is easily mergeable with other mods scroll down for instructions.

Additional Features:
-You can sit on the tiger by going near the tiger, it will display a message saying "Mount on Velociraptor", then simply press the key that you use to go into cars.
-Full Co-op support

Installation: put the files into your saints row iv folder

spawn tiger: hub -> phone -> first one

Just Chilling on my tiger:
rb4UWEQ.jpg

Tiger is a pro wrestler:
G3BaZac.jpg

Tigers are very good at lifting cars :) In this pic I gave the tiger the warden shield.
hVSn077.jpg

Known Issues:
-Model for the tiger is weird (nothing you can do)
-If you sit on the tiger you can't do anything and you can't get off (only sit on tigers for making nice screenshots and then reload your save)

****Mod Merging****
View this thread first then follow instructions below: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/merging-mods-many-images-within.4782/

This mod comes with 2 files: character.xtbl and homies.xtbl
in homies:
-simply copy the first <homies></homies> and everything in it to another mod
in character:
-ctrl+f and find "npc_tiger", copy this whole line and replace it in another mod

Change Log:
V2 (why have one when you can have more?):

summon 3 tigers
V1:
summon 1 tiger

Attachments

• Tiger Homie with super powers v1.zip
    32.2 KB · Views: 635
  • Tiger homie with super powers v2.zip
    31.9 KB · Views: 881
Last edited:
yeah, sometimes he does that... You used to be able to ride him and move around with no problem, but recent patches broke the mounting feature

But that just replaces Ned/turns you into a raptor, whereas I'd rather have it as a homie?
Open homies.xtbl, find 'Raptor Ned' entry and replace 'change player character' flag with 'teleport in and out'.

Back