Vehicle Camera First Person Mod by quantumsingularity86

And
3. DO NOT use colored fonts, small fonts, or non-standard fonts in your posts. Doing so does not make you a Unique Internet Snowflake™; rather it just annoys everyone and makes your posts difficult to read. This rule does not apply if you are simply using colors/fonts to highlight specific code or filenames to make a complicated post more readable.

Love the mod.. one question.. I use a 360 controller for a gamepad, which creates the issue that the same button used for the zoom, is also the brake/reverse button. what would need to be done to change that binding to.. say... the sprint button, a command thats unused at all during driving, or would that be possible? right now i make due by using both the gamepad and the keyboard when i need to stop or back up but thats going to get real old real fast....

*INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

- If you want to play Airplanes and VTOLs with TPS ONLY camera
Copy files from "Ver.1 (airplane & vtol TPS)" folder to "saints row the third" folder.

- If you want to play Airplanes and VTOLs with FPS ONLY camera
Copy files from "Ver.2 (airplane & vtol FPS)" folder to "saints row the third" folder.

*NOTE

- This mod not support Airplanes, VTOLS, and DLC vehicles.

Color me confused again. :) So, does it support Airplanes and VTOL's or not? *boggle*

Also, I saw shitface (LOL @ dat name!) added some mod to the mod as well. Do I need that too? Or is it already integrated?

Thanks.

One version has TPS (third person camera; i.e. the default game camera) for airplanes and vtols, and the other version has FPS (first person camera) for them. They both have first person camera for cars. It's that simple.

Use shitface's version. He has updated it to include all the patch updates and dlc vehicles as well.

One version has TPS (third person camera; i.e. the default game camera) for airplanes and vtols, and the other version has FPS (first person camera) for them. They both have first person camera for cars. It's that simple.

Use shitface's version. He has updated it to include all the patch updates and dlc vehicles as well.

Thanks. :) Can't wait to try this out!

Hello!

First off, this mod looks amazing! Great Job!

2nd, i have a small problem. I put the mod in correctly in the Saints Row The Third folder. But when i go in any vehicle it still 3rd Person, even if i click RS to toggle the view. It only goes First Person if i break and reverse. Other then that its still First Person. I have tried removing all my mods and just using this to see if it was a mod conflict but no dice.

You need to swap some control binds on your favorite gaming pad to make it work fine.

There is no option to change the controller binds .-. Even if you take out the keyboard bind for the Zoom (Hold) it will still work on the controller.

Sup,

Ive run into a problem with the saints crusader,i cant move around its main cannon.
Could someone verify if that issue is coming from this mod?
'cause it just could be a conflict between two mods for me.

Would be nice if anyone could check it.

Back