Vehicle modding

Is there any way to add a vehicle performance customization mod? So we can say...change the actuall performance on a vehicle, be it in the whole world, or just in your garage. Lets say suspension, acceleration, top speed, handling, etc. I, for instance, wish to drive a hammer that performs like a nyteblade. I attempted to go through the modding guide but it was way over my head. Wondered if there was a way to adjust these values from INSIDE the game. Thanks!

Is there any way to add a vehicle performance customization mod? So we can say...change the actuall performance on a vehicle, be it in the whole world, or just in your garage. Lets say suspension, acceleration, top speed, handling, etc. I, for instance, wish to drive a hammer that performs like a nyteblade. I attempted to go through the modding guide but it was way over my head. Wondered if there was a way to adjust these values from INSIDE the game. Thanks!

No, there's really no way to do that within the game itself. You'll need to learn how to use the tools and edit the table files for each vehicle.

Back