Weapons get messed up after the new patch

Hi I have encountered bug after updating my game. My weapons are now messed up. They appear to be replaced by other non-existing weapons (DLC ones don't show at all). I tried re-loading old saves but nothing seems to work.

Strange, I seem to be unaffected by this. I can switch, upgrade and change skins no problem at all.

Strange, I seem to be unaffected by this. I can switch, upgrade and change skins no problem at all.

Save in a New slot and Load it. Then see what happens.

EDIT: Reread your post. You can still do those things. It's the upgrades that you purchase or have that will be gone when you save and load your game.

Save in a New slot and Load it. Then see what happens.

EDIT: Reread your post. You can still do those things. It's the upgrades that you purchase or have that will be gone when you save and load your game.
Yep, saving and loading broke it. Looks like I'm not as lucky as I thought. xD

Yep, saving and loading broke it. Looks like I'm not as lucky as I thought. xD

Damn. Well At least I told you save In a new slot. I guess it's Break time from The Row until something happens. I'll be keepin' an eye out. BTW did anyone see that post on Steam?

Last edited:
Some good news from saints row tweets: "If you encountered weirdness after yesterday's Steam patch, we are testing a fix as we speak and hope to have it ready asap."

Yay. ^^

Does anyone know if this update OK?

NuTML8L.png

I avoided the big update, but I'm not sure if this is safe.

Back