What is the reason for the design decision to use Gat and Kinzie as the protagonists?

Then you won't be forgiving us. There is no customization of any kind in Gat out of Hell.
Funny that people keep assuming there is a little customization, huh

I wonder if his opinion still stands about not forgiving you all...
It's quite saddening though.
To me it's more like laying down 20$ for an amount of missions, and to be able to port it to IV in the distant future. If it's allowed.

I hope Volition takes their time for the next title, or are allowed to take their time for Saints V by Deep Silver..
I don't want to see Saints Row V in less than 3 years! lol...
But serious, I hope they get to take the time to make an amazing game out of Saints Row V.

No customization huh. Yeah I'm gonna have to give this one a pass. Looking foward to seeing the boss in SR5, hopefully.

edit: Grammar/punctuation. I forgot that this stuff was so important to you guys.

No customization huh. Yeah I'm gonna have to give this one a pass. Looking foward to seeing the boss in SR5, hopefully.

edit: Grammar/punctuation. I forgot that this stuff was so important to you guys.
We tend to be a mature forums with proper behaviour, grammer, punctuation, etcetera.
So far it's going quite well... compared to other forums.

Sorry for my ignorance, but, there will be operating vehicles for the upcoming title? If yes, will they appear for a short time(I.e a mission) or permanently? Thanks

Sorry for my ignorance, but, there will be operating vehicles for the upcoming title? If yes, will they appear for a short time(I.e a mission) or permanently? Thanks

I'm not sure what you mean by "operating vehicles." There are vehicles in the game, and you can drive them. There is no vehicle customization or garages though, so you can't save them.

Back