What would be some really cool clothes you'd want to see in SR4?

Potentially to get created by modders. Off the top of my head two that sound good would be Sean Connery's outfit from Zardoz and the other would be the Mass Effect 3 leather jacket.

More combat clothes. Preferably street-combat clothes. Hoodies and t-shirts with bulletproof vests, skinnies and jeans with holsters, stuff like that. I'd use the Future Soldier and Young Soldier set pieces in SR TT but they were made into full-body suits in SR IV.

Besides that, masks would be nice. Not Halloween masks, we got plenty of those, but robber masks, or masked hoods, that sort of thing.

Generally stuff that doesn't scream "I'm wacky!". There's nothing wrong with that stuff but we're kind of swimming in it...

A DAMN CAPE. MATT MILLER HAS ONE. ZINJAI HAS ONE. ZINYAK HAS ONE. KEITH DAVID HAS ONE. WHY CAN'T I HAVE A DARN CAPE? If these guys don't know how to make a damn cape work then...I will have to accept it 'cause I know nothing about developing games. But a traditional cape would be nice. CAPES!

More combat clothes. Preferably street-combat clothes. Hoodies and t-shirts with bulletproof vests, skinnies and jeans with holsters, stuff like that. I'd use the Future Soldier and Young Soldier set pieces in SR TT but they were made into full-body suits in SR IV.

Besides that, masks would be nice. Not Halloween masks, we got plenty of those, but robber masks, or masked hoods, that sort of thing.

Generally stuff that doesn't scream "I'm wacky!". There's nothing wrong with that stuff but we're kind of swimming in it...
Definitely agree. I think we got all the oddball/wacky clothes covered already or in future DLCs. Would love to see more normal or practical clothes variety. Tactical stuff would be nice to see as well.

I'd love a 'zoot suit' kind of thing with the whole fedora and a blinging cane to go along with it. I mean all fancy-schmancy retro 50's style zoot suit kind. One where we can, at least, color it to our preference and all. I always wanted to have a character in a zoot suit for awhile. And I'm kind of hoping we might could get one of those in SR4... maybe in a DLC or so... I dunno. But I'd definitely put some money down for it.

An outfit paying homage to Haruko Haruhana from FLCL would be pretty freaking sweet and be more fitting in SRIV than you'd think.

More trousers which don't stop just below the knee or at mid-calf would be much appreciated - what the hell is that all about?

Also, there's only two dresses, one of which is ugly as hell and apparently made of toweling, and only four skirts in total, two of which are ludicrously short and another that defies the laws of gravity (the casual skirt has a long slit down each side yet clings like it's tight all the way down - I've never known if that was a clipping error or what). I remember playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines as a female Tremere and being super-pleased by my long, swishy skirt; that was years and years ago. Where is my swishy skirt? Where is my sophisticated, beautiful party dress?

I'll second Eurotrash's call for street-combat gear. I want a t-shirt with a kevlar vest over the top, for instance. I also want some camo-patterned clothes which I can choose the colours for - like the camo capris, only actual military (surplus) clothing/usable by non-metrosexual male avatars.

And long opera gloves. That's something we need. I like a classy female boss. Long gloves are instant class. Bonus points for a shiny variant too.

Back