Why No PC Limited Edition Bundle?

Edit: Thought I repost and ask this question to the community, I posted in the wrong section.

So...,

How come "Consoles" get a Limited Edition Bundle and all the cool stuff while the PC only get's a DLC with Pre-Order. I mean that is cool and all.

It be nice to see a PC-DVD with all those cool items. (dubstep gun, rotating case, doomsday button). So like yeah. Why?

Digital distribution, it also remove the need to print disk, case and manual, thus ealier price decrease and steam sale.

Yeah, now they got 2 special Editions to choose from, not fair at all. They can easily just include a steam key card in the package instead of a disk, also you can purchase the game for PC from normal retailers so there really is no excuse that none of these could be for PC. Though if you notice, they incinuate that you can order the Wub Wub edition for PC in this Ad but I dont see it anywhere for sale

http://www.saintsrow.com/news/detail/article/263351/game_of_the_generation_edition

Last edited:
Yeah, now they got 2 special Editions to choose from, not fair at all. They can easily just include a steam key card in the package instead of a disk, also you can purchase the game for PC from normal retailers so there really is no excuse that none of these could be for PC. Though if you notice, they incinuate that you can order the Wub Wub edition for PC in this Ad but I dont see it anywhere for sale

http://www.saintsrow.com/news/detail/article/263351/game_of_the_generation_edition

Well they're excuse is low demand for the PC version as they've stated in an interview.

Last edited:
SRTT for PC had an eye-catchy collector's edition, so why not SR4? On the other hand though, I don't have that much to complain since at least standard editions of SR4 have been upgraded to Commander in Chief ones where I live (I'm not sure if it's true for other countries).

SRTT for PC had an eye-catchy collector's edition, so why not SR4? On the other hand though, I don't have that much to complain since at least standard editions of SR4 have been upgraded to Commander in Chief ones where I live (I'm not sure if it's true for other countries).

If you pre order you get it, it doesn't matter where you live... Although it's just three items so I don't find it so exciting, but than again the exclusive gun might be pretty cool, but they won't show it.

Back