Why you gotta be so uptight?

I seem to remember that in SRIV, before one of the patches, you could walk in and out Sierra Point as long as you kept out of sight. But now, whenever you put one foot on Sierra, notoriety jumps to Lvl 3 immediately. Or is the former just my imagination?

Sorry if I didn't post this under correct thread. :oops: Still new.

I think I could appreciate this game more if it had stealth features, but I've never noticed that about Sierra Point.

I think I could appreciate this game more if it had stealth features, but I've never noticed that about Sierra Point.
It's not really a stealth game, but Asha's rescue mission showed that it's possible.

If you were even in the airspace of Sierra point, I'd get 2 or 3 bars immediately.

It's not really a stealth game, but Asha's rescue mission showed that it's possible.

If you were even in the airspace of Sierra point, I'd get 2 or 3 bars immediately.
I know, that's why I said that. I should probably have said "if this game had some more stealth features." I've sat there and hid out of sight of cops on so many occasions in both The Third and 4 and had the same issue when it came down to it. Even if they didn't see me, they wouldn't disappear nor would my notoriety go down.

That having been said, I enjoy the run-and-gun aspects of this game all the same, it's very fun even by yourself.

I've never noticed that about Sierra Point.

If you atttempted 100% completion of the game, that involves collectibles, which are mainly the data clusters. And it just so happens that some of them are located on Sierra. A shame, really. I liked how you could avoid any trouble by just staying out sight. I mean you're supposed to be stealthy in the sim right. The Boss says so herself, followed up by Kinzie's confirmation.

I've gotten 100% completion on the PS3 version of the game, so I know about the clusters. I meant that I never noticed that you could use a stealth approach until recently there.

Back