SPOILERS Zimos *spoilers*

ok so i hope this guy doesn't come back. hopefully he dies or died in the events preceding sr4. he didn't really do much in sr3 either. he just seemed like an lolpimpz kinda joke. sorry but i like fighting hordes of pimps (sr2), really don't want to buddy up with one.

WTF.. Zimos was awesome.

At least Zimos could use proper case.

Oh, like this? Seems like I can do it too.

Seriously, this guy wasn't even funny. He was a completely worthless character with almost no bearing on the story. If he dies, he will not be missed. Hell, I hope he doesn't even get a proper death - hope he just "disappears" like Tobias and whatsherface. He deserves to be forgotten by the writers and the fans.

Oh, like this? Seems like I can do it too.

Seriously, this guy wasn't even funny. He was a completely worthless character with almost no bearing on the story. If he dies, he will not be missed. Hell, I hope he doesn't even get a proper death - hope he just "disappears" like Tobias and whatsherface. He deserves to be forgotten by the writers and the fans.

Tobias and Laura were cool. Zimos was not.

Gotta agree. But i did like the auto tune. They should have just gave us a auto tune voice option.

That was one of the most awesome ideas I've ever heard. Too bad it's too late for it too make it into the game. They should've had 2 Surprise voices, because I really like Nolan North, and I wouldn't replace him for nothing. But instead of adding just his voice, they should've add the auto-tuned one. But I think that would imply having to auto-tune all 3 male and all 3 female voices .

Back