SPOILERS Zimos *spoilers*

I really really really do not want Zimos or Angel to come back. The autotuned Zimos pissed me off immensely and Angel was just annoying as hell.
Quoted for truth. Although Zimos was funny, his voice was making my ears bleed. Angel was, on the other hand, bland and he seemed like thrown in last minute.

Why do so many people love Laura?

I don't even know who Laura is. Guess she was in the first game? (Which I never had) Or my memory about sr2 is very bad. Been a while ince I played it.

However. I actually liked Zimos. As mutch as I hate auto-tune in 'music', but it was funny listening to his comments. Especially when he tried to whisper or something like that. "Psssh! Don't wake the bitches!"
Hilarious :D

Angel on the other Hand was pretty boring...and his fight against Killbane at murderbrawl was pathetic.

i liked zimos. >< is he the best character? no. but i like the guy. actually i do like some of the new chars from 3, like him, oleg, kinzie, professor genki, and burt. dont get me wrong, sr2's characters are the best in the series. but i do like the motley crew introduced in 3.

I don't even know who Laura is. Guess she was in the first game? (Which I never had) Or my memory about sr2 is very bad. Been a while ince I played it.

However. I actually liked Zimos. As mutch as I hate auto-tune in 'music', but it was funny listening to his comments. Especially when he tried to whisper or something like that. "Psssh! Don't wake the bitches!"
Hilarious :D

Angel on the other Hand was pretty boring...and his fight against Killbane at murderbrawl was pathetic.
Luara was a drug cooker you break outa prison on one of the samedi missions, the more memorable character was Tobias, the crazed druggie helicopter pilot. Zimos was an good character and I bet he'll be a part of one of the activities. Angel was a great concept but the end product was a dude in tights who gave you the shitty jobs and ended up getting the shit kicked outa him in the fight that he claimed his life was all about, not exactly a cool story for a hellbent mexican mask wrestler who smashes a dude through a table in the trailer.
I wanna know if we see Troy, there's a few unanswered questions with him.

I hate to say it, but really Zimos was at least useful, Angel was the worst character. Everyone you recruit aids you through the store, Angel ONLY WANTS HIS MASK. That's it, that's all he cares about, he literally never helps you with anything else. Everyone else helps in all kinds of missions. I would literally rank Angel below SR2 Pierce. I'm still in awe that they managed to make Pierce funny and likable in SR3.

I didn't mind Zimos, he did serve a purpose (helping rebuild your bank account). He certainly doesn't "deserve" the OP's proposed treatment. I didn't have a high opinion of Angel, like S-Face said, he was a huge pussy, literally a telephone toughguy. I never really use any of the SR3 homies outside of their part of the story, so I guess I don't really hate any of them as they are all equally worthless, but it does piss me off immensely to see that they have made that little emo faggot Matt Miller a Saint in SR4.

Back