A new Enemy in Town

Very nice work. I may have to take a break and give this a try. :)

EDIT:
Holy shit this is crazy awesome. Loving it. :D

V1.5 is already up. Cars can now also spawn in Decker Black, Morningstar Black, Luchadore Black (no joke, 3 different types of black) and Saints Purple. Added a bunch of suited goons that drive undercover cop cars as a new gang/mafia. And you can also select the gang paint jobs for car customization.

Would you mind posting a brief tutorial on how you made these new gangs? I have a couple ideas I'd like to try putting together.

Would you mind posting a brief tutorial on how you made these new gangs? I have a couple ideas I'd like to try putting together.
I brief tutorial with the basic steps and things to keep in mind is now available in the OP.

For some reason, after installing this mod, the .45 sounds different. Is this part of the mod or a well known glitch or am I just going [more] insane?

Found another bug: at "Tour The Farce" mission Pierce (I mean Pierce in Aisha's outit) doesn't spawning. I remember that bug was in older versions of NPC Behaviour but Shitface fixed it. I'll check if it works on the newest version of NPC Behaviour or not...
EDIT:
Also Johnny Tag doesn't spawn...
EDIT2:
Alright, Jimmy and Aisha Brutella are spawning. Also, it seems there aren't any issues with GVII or GiS DLCs. But still, TwC is quite buggy.
EDIT3:
I did quick test on same NPC Behaviour and all issues which I mentioned here (including issues with Vehicle Delivery) doesn't appear. That means it's definetly something with your mod (...or with Yorpie's Advanced Notoriety, but it's quite unlikely).

For some reason, after installing this mod, the .45 sounds different. Is this part of the mod or a well known glitch or am I just going [more] insane?
It's all part of yorpie's advanced notoriety mod, which tweaks some of the weapons aswell as makes the police more lethal.

Found another bug: at "Tour The Farce" mission Pierce (I mean Pierce in Aisha's outit) doesn't spawning. I remember that bug was in older versions of NPC Behaviour but Shitface fixed it. I'll check if it works on the newest version of NPC Behaviour or not...
EDIT:
Also Johnny Tag doesn't spawn...
EDIT2:
Alright, Jimmy and Aisha Brutella are spawning. Also, it seems there aren't any issues with GVII or GiS DLCs. But still, TwC is quite buggy.
EDIT3:
I did quick test on same NPC Behaviour and all issues which I mentioned here (including issues with Vehicle Delivery) doesn't appear. That means it's definetly something with your mod (...or with Yorpie's Advanced Notoriety, but it's quite unlikely).
I need to check how many added characters NPC Behaviour and Spawn has, but not now, with my back it's hard to stay on for even 5 minutes, you have to be patient until everything goes better with my back.

I need to check how many added characters NPC Behaviour and Spawn has, but not now, with my back it's hard to stay on for even 5 minutes, you have to be patient until everything goes better with my back.

Eh... I really like new gangs, but I'd keep my game stable... :(
EDIT:
I can try fix it, but I'm not sure if I can...

Can't help that I can't stand for even 5 minutes without dying of the pain in my back. Just wait I'll fix it sooner than you think.

Back