Additional Cheats

Oh nice, thanks. I'd do it myself, if I knew how to do it myself.

These cheats are now flagging my saves for no achievements or autosaves. I think it may need to be updated post patch?

Are you sure you actually have it installed? Everything is still working fine here.

It does not work for me i put it in my E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV like you say to do but nothing do i have to add a Cheat before i start useing the mod?

It does not work for me i put it in my E:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV like you say to do but nothing do i have to add a Cheat before i start useing the mod?
What this mod does is remove the save file flagging and add more available cheats. You still need to add the cheats to your list like you do normally (open the cheats menu > select "add cheat" > type in the cheat name)

If you feel the need to free up a table slot for something, the Spectre hoverbike seems to be pretty broken. It looks like it's using the XOR animations, which cause all sorts of shenanigans when entering flight mode.

And the gun no longer aims with the crosshair. In hover mode, it aims where the vehicle is pointing, just like the AB Destroyer. And in flight mode, amusingly, it aims backwards and fires through the rear.

Hmm.. it seems the Challenger has fallen, as well. The turret is locked to the chassis and always points in the direction the tank is facing. Amusingly, the coaxial machine gun the driver can fire is not locked.

Last edited:
Big THX for that mod IdolNinja, i have an question according the cheats, does anyone of you guys know if it's possible to get the screaming eagle back through a cheat, because i deleted it accidentally yesterday night in the garage o_O

Thanks in advance

Big THX for that mod IdolNinja, i have an question according the cheats, does anyone of you guys know if it's possible to get the screaming eagle back through a cheat, because i deleted it accidentally yesterday night in the garage o_O

Thanks in advance

DLC vehicles and weapons will not work with cheat codes. Even if they did, we wouldn't allow something like that on the site since it could be used to circumvent DRM and access paid content.

DLC vehicles and weapons will not work with cheat codes. Even if they did, we wouldn't allow something like that on the site since it could be used to circumvent DRM and access paid content.

Ok, can totally understand that, so i should try a backup of my older savegame i made 2 days ago, it should be in there as far the vehicles are saved with the game progress

Back