Additional Cheats

Hello, Could you make the Neverdie work in Non-DLC Campaign?

OMG this is so nice, man. This is better than GTA San Andreas cheats xD
I have readed this thread a bit. And you "IdolNinja" since you say you doesn't have more space, to more cheats.
Why not port rest for the cheats trough phone. So you can spawn vehicles trough phone?
There is another guy here who made, that you can spawn weapons trough phone.

OMG this is so nice, man. This is better than GTA San Andreas cheats xD
I have readed this thread a bit. And you "IdolNinja" since you say you doesn't have more space, to more cheats.
Why not port rest for the cheats trough phone. So you can spawn vehicles trough phone?
There is another guy here who made, that you can spawn weapons trough phone.

Because really those vehicles just aren't important. Everything that got pulled out is extremely common and you can just grab it off the street. I don't see a need to try and get extra cheats working of them.

Because really those vehicles just aren't important. Everything that got pulled out is extremely common and you can just grab it off the street. I don't see a need to try and get extra cheats working of them.
Also, adding new homies is unstable because if you'll add to much of them vanilla homies will start to dissapear. I don't know if you noticed, but after installing Weapon Delivery mod some homies from the end of list dissapeared.

And for me something like that would make big mess in HUB.

Last edited:

Ok, i can live with that :)
Thanks for the mod!

Back