Additional Cheats

IdolNinja, thanks for this! I see there additional vehicle spawns — is it possible to also spawn peds, or even crowds of them? Or are there limits that inhibit that?

IdolNinja, thanks for this! I see there additional vehicle spawns — is it possible to also spawn peds, or even crowds of them? Or are there limits that inhibit that?

This mod doesn't spawn vehicles at all. It simply adds the vehicle to your garage when activating the cheat.

The post immediately preceding yours explains why that won't be happening.
This mod doesn't spawn vehicles at all. It simply adds the vehicle to your garage when activating the cheat.
To be less terse, i don't think we can arbitrarily spawn vehicles at all at this time, only add them to the garage by cheats.

The post immediately preceding yours explains why that won't be happening.

To be less terse, i don't think we can arbitrarily spawn vehicles at all at this time, only add them to the garage by cheats.

Thanks, I'm curious to explore if anyone had figured out how to do it. I wonder if the forthcoming official mod tools will allow arbitrary spawning?

For me I can use any weapon or enter any vehicle when i turn of the HUD, have no idea why, please help
Thank you in advance ( by the way thanks for the download)

I think that's a side effect of turning off the HUD interface, it doesn't display the interact icons so you can't do certain actions. :)

Back