Additional Cheats

If I use insanecity and auto save, will i be forever stuck with insane peds on that auto save?

You are a pioneer in Saints Row modding, just like we are. Why not manually save and try it with that and then report back?

I know you said your mod makes cheats no longer flag saves, but what if I join a co-op with someone whose save is flagged? In 3, it popped up a message that said 'your co-op partner is using cheats; any saves you make will be flagged; blablabla'

I know you said your mod makes cheats no longer flag saves, but what if I join a co-op with someone whose save is flagged? In 3, it popped up a message that said 'your co-op partner is using cheats; any saves you make will be flagged; blablabla'

The same thing happens. Nothing can prevent your save from being flagged if you coop with someone who uses cheats and has a flagged save. It should tell you if they do though.

I have an idea for a new cheat. Would it be possible to have a cheat that disables all powers except Buff and TK ? Buff for the ammo effect it has over the weapons and TK so you can stop using the effects.

Back