Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Hey voltarox here is the 45 you asked for
Screenshot18343.jpg
throw ma few screenshots when you can;)

Attachments

• Marine Corps 45.rar
    342.5 KB · Views: 288
Sorry for the stupid question: how i do to install?
My english is horreful ( i am spanish) and i am very lost in the forum....

No problem my friend;). Ok download the weapons you want first. Next you need an asm updater to update all your mods(which if you five me a half hour i can upload it for you on the main page). Take the entire asm updater folder and copy the entire folder to your saints row main directory. Next copy all the weapons to your main directory. Next open the asm updater folder and run the top batch file(there will be 2 at the bottom when you open the folder). Then you should gave new weapons and all your mods updated;).

By the way,if you download the weapons.xtbl file on the previous pages and copy it to your main directory it will give you duel wield tazers(updated to around 3,000 volts) the togo eill be powerful enough to take down a helicopter in one shot(accuracy to 1,000 yards) and have actual sniper rifle sound.

Check the main page. I updated everything and included detailed instructions on how to install this for you. Just download the black and chrome gun collection and everything is there;)

Check the main page. I updated everything and included detailed instructions on how to install this for you. Just download the black and chrome gun collection and everything is there;)
WOOOOOOW
I realy realy thank you!!! :D :D
edit: i've lost de sounds and the game crashed when pauset, i decidet removed old and try again from the first.

Last edited:
Back