Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Here is the completed mcmanus 2015. If someone would like to test it for me and throw me a few screenshots it would be much appreciated:cool:.
Screenshot10330.jpg
Screenshot15663.jpg

Attachments

• SniperRifle_high.rar
    643.2 KB · Views: 322
I'm currently having a different weapon skin mod installed, I'd rather change it when yours is complete.

It is at the top of the page my friend;) i put together this sniper rifle just for your request the way you suggested it should be and its complete down to the last detail. And if you find any flaws in this one i missed let me know please and it will be fixed. I am pretty proud of this rifle and thank you for the great comment it made me feel good:D
And if you want to use my weapons with your other ones i can upload my asm update program for you to combine them together if you want?

ok I know this is supposed to be a black and chrome gun collection but I was toying around with and idea tonight. If we can use textures on guns why couldn't we use real gun parts? so I started with something simple like the 45. well this is my project at the moment and mind you these aren't finished but after I put together that sniper rifle I was so enthused by my results I thought I could do better. would anyone here like a set of real marine core 45 desert eagle 45 (modeled after my own 45 from the core using real gun parts for model) with a golden eagle on the top and true marine core markings all around when they are finished?
Screenshot29039.jpg
Screenshot31199.jpg
Screenshot32172.jpg

Back