Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

As a request and challege Voltarox asked me to take on the old school pack of barrels(the gravedigger):mad:. Well i took on the pack of barrels and turned it into shiny old schllo lever action winchester:D. So what do you think:oops:?
Screenshot17505.jpg
Screenshot13866.jpg

Edit:wrong screenshot:D trigger is chrome
Screenshot25977.jpg

Last edited:
Neat, the chrome looks shinier and even prettier now, the shotgun is also quite the sight. But I'm afarid that the barrels for example look simply black and you can't really see the decals on them in-game. In the store menu, they look fine, but when carrying the weapon they appear darker, but maybe that's just the lighting in the picture, anyway well done!

T
Neat, the chrome looks shinier and even prettier now, the shotgun is also quite the sight. But I'm afarid that the barrels for example look simply black and you can't really see the decals on them in-game. In the store menu, they look fine, but when carrying the weapon they appear darker, but maybe that's just the lighting in the picture, anyway well done!
hanks singa i can upload the fravedigger if you want and you can test it and maybe throw up a screenshot if you want. The engravings in the barrel can be seen in game very well but for some reason my screenshots turn out bad lately. Then again i been pushing my laptop pretty hard doing this stuff 36 hrs straight lol.

I was toying around with the k8 krukov and came up with this. Tell me if it looks better or worse:oops:
Screenshot11400.jpg
Screenshot17219.jpg

Edit: finished it and completed the sight on it.
Screenshot26705.jpg

Last edited:
Back