Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

The sniper rifle might be a good candidate:
Special_mcmanus2015_level1.png

It already has some chrome/metallic parts that would only need some refinement and the black parts already look fine. The green parts however should be changed to a darker shade of black.
What do you think?

The sniper rifle might be a good candidate:
Special_mcmanus2015_level1.png

It already has some chrome/metallic parts that would only need some refinement and the black parts already look fine. The green parts however should be changed to a darker shade of black.
What do you think?
Lol i think if its gona be a sniper rifle the togo 13 needs more help first:p

Well singa heres what i have on the k8 krukov:this is one idea but i was thinking of changing the shaft in front to the black diamondplate the same as above the handle(that way not too moch chrome and not to much black).but at this point as hard as it is to work with this gun i decided on an alternate idea for the magazines. All magazines upgraded or non upgraded ar glossy black with a reflective saints fluere in the center(which i thought was pretty cool). But i need opinion on which way to go. Heres shots of all 4 levels thus far at your friendly fire.
Screenshot45480.jpg
Screenshot45739.jpg
Screenshot46050.jpg
Screenshot46364.jpg

Well singa heres what i have on the k8 krukov:this is one idea but i was thinking of changing the shaft in front to the black diamondplate the same as above the handle(that way not too moch chrome and not to much black).but at this point as hard as it is to work with this gun i decided on an alternate idea for the magazines. All magazines upgraded or non upgraded ar glossy black with a reflective saints fluere in the center(which i thought was pretty cool). But i need opinion on which way to go. Heres shots of all 4 levels thus far at your friendly fire. View attachment 8271View attachment 8272 View attachment 8273View attachment 8274
You know its bad when my screenshots of my guns in friendly get a red tint on my weapons because im using real chrome in the textures and the background is reflecting off my weaoon

In my opinion I think that logo shouldn't be on the mag, but I am well aware that there are plenty of people who think otherwise. It also looks kinda stretched. You could make seperate versions again, one which includes the symbol on the mag and one which doesn't. You've found a good balance between the black and chrome parts, you should keep it that way. Also, don't worry about a red tint, even now that you've pointed it out I have a hard time seeing any red tints. Maybe I just have shitty eyes.

In my opinion I think that logo shouldn't be on the mag, but I am well aware that there are plenty of people who think otherwise. It also looks kinda stretched. You could make seperate versions again, one which includes the symbol on the mag and one which doesn't. You've found a good balance between the black and chrome parts, you should keep it that way. Also, don't worry about a red tint, even now that you've pointed it out I have a hard time seeing any red tints. Maybe I just have shitty eyes.
Im sure i will do the same, i will upload one with the emblem and one without all in the same folder. Do you think the chrome looks right or is it still getting a white tint? And its not easy to get that emblem perfect when all these parts are on a 512 × 256 image:p

Well singa i wasnt quite happy with the way the k8 was turning out,so back to the drawing board. This is what i came up with and you tell me if you like it:oops:
Screenshot58591.jpg
Screenshot21778.jpg

Back