Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Here is the chainsaw and i am not doing anything else to it cus it was a pain to get this much out of it:p
I want that chainsaw too, finally one without blood stained on it.
th.jpeg
Old
Screenshot15238.jpg
New

Attachments

• ChainSaw_high.rar
    289.9 KB · Views: 307
Damn that shotgun turned out great. A lot better than what I imagined it would be, I so would love to download that one too. I'll go ahead and download those 2 pistols and shotgun right away.

Also, as much as I like the K8 with the black and chrome look, I also like the variant shown in this picture: https://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/attachments/screenshot4076-jpg.8238/

Reminds me of the actual M249 SAW although the ammo box isn't green, but the gun itself being black. The grenade launcher looked great in that pic 2, like an M203. Keep up the good work, I love these. Still like for it to have gold bullets on the level 4 version though, for realism.
Well zin you wanted real,i give you real;). Based on model sent to me from my best friend still enlisted at camp pendleton. This is the us marine corps m238 saw with grenade launcher
th-2.jpeg
Screenshot9999.jpg
Screenshot7631.jpg
Screenshot8560.jpg
Screenshot9408.jpg

Attachments

• Marine Corps 238 Saw With Grenade Launcher.rar
    640.7 KB · Views: 315
Very, very, very good. Also on a side note: The K8 before upgraded to level 4 is the closest thing to the AK-12 assault rifle that can be used in the game. Nice work!

Great to have both Ak-12 and M249 in the game!

If your up for it, the AR-55 in the same style as the K8 Krukov, the McManus sniper rifle and M2 grenade launcher also in that style. I love how you did them black and shiny just like how the K8 Krukov you recently did. A black and chrome baseball bat would be nice too. Nice to have a metal bat in the game.

Last edited:
If your up for it, the AR-55 in the same style as the K8 Krukov, the McManus sniper rifle and M2 grenade launcher also in that style. I love how you did them black and shiny just like how the K8 Krukov you recently did. A black and chrome baseball bat would be nice too. Nice to have a metal bat in the game.
Ok i will work on that;) first i need to finish this ugly togo 13 i started. Its being a pain in my :mad:
Edit: you forgot the like button on the k8:p

By the way zin on a side note incase anyone cares i dont think i am doing too bad for a guy using a laptop bouncing down the road at 65mph in the passenger seat of a semi on some of the worlds bumpiest roads and still make these guns look like this and never done texturing before;)

Back