Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

That is a very good job on the TOGO, I really like the blue wire and the lens looks very realistic with it having a blue look to it.

And yes you do a very excellent job with these textures. I'm highly impressed with your skills.

That is a very good job on the TOGO, I really like the blue wire and the lens looks very realistic with it having a blue look to it.

And yes you do a very excellent job with these textures. I'm highly impressed with your skills.
Thank you zin:) i dont have too many comments or patrons on this thread and you and voltarox make me feel pretty good about my work;) i will work on the other weapons you suggested soon as possible. I didnt like the way the ar55 came out either and i think i will redo it next;)

Here is the togo 13. Please test it and throw me a screenshot when you get a chance;)

Attachments

• SniperRifle_DLC_high.rar
    427.4 KB · Views: 277
Back