Black And Chrome Gun Collection And Viper's Custom Mods

Ok my friends,first things first:
Number 1 this project is far from finished;)
Number 2 i give thanks to rastaman 287 for the idea he gave me for this without knowing it when he uploaded me an aidea for a 45
Number 3 only 2 people have ever done this mod,gameqube who went decker style,and voltarox with his own personal style.
Thats probably because its not easy(ask voltarox)
Well i decided to add my own unique style;)
Ultor got robbed because i now give you the first part of my project(sorry it took 4 days)
The Fallen Angel Assasin
Screenshot38000.jpg
Screenshot38316.jpg
Screenshot38639.jpg
Screenshot38990.jpg
this suit has custom ivory handle berettas in the holster(which i will be making to go with it)
Angels custom made sword on the back(made it myself)
Angels necklace
And last but not least the angels wings chained down on the boots(made those myself and its not easy on a little image(ask voltarox:p)
This one is simple as the guns, i have included a fresh custmise_item.asm_pc file and the 2 necessary custmesh files and the asm updater(if you have a customise item already you only need the custmesh files and run the asm updater). Copy the entire asm updater folder to your main install directory and the 2 custmesh files and the customise item to your main install directory. Then open the asm updater folder and run the top windows batch file(you should see a command prompt come up and update everything) and you now have the new suit;)
Comments welcome on this one as always as it is my second clothing mod and first part of this project.

Attachments

• Fallen Angel Assasin.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 310
Viper Venom, you sir are an outstanding creative artistic genius !
Your artwork on this suit is beautiful.
00ViperAngel_viewsbcw_.png

ViperAngel_viewsbc_.png

Ok my friends,first things first:
Number 1 this project is far from finished;)
Number 2 i give thanks to rastaman 287 for the idea he gave me for this without knowing it when he uploaded me an aidea for a 45
Number 3 only 2 people have ever done this mod,gameqube who went decker style,and voltarox with his own personal style.
Thats probably because its not easy(ask voltarox)
Well i decided to add my own unique style;)
Ultor got robbed because i now give you the first part of my project(sorry it took 4 days)
The Fallen Angel AssasinView attachment 9025View attachment 9026 View attachment 9027View attachment 9028 this suit has custom ivory handle berettas in the holster(which i will be making to go with it)
Angels custom made sword on the back(made it myself)
Angels necklace
And last but not least the angels wings chained down on the boots(made those myself and its not easy on a little image(ask voltarox:p)
This one is simple as the guns, i have included a fresh custmise_item.asm_pc file and the 2 necessary custmesh files and the asm updater(if you have a customise item already you only need the custmesh files and run the asm updater). Copy the entire asm updater folder to your main install directory and the 2 custmesh files and the customise item to your main install directory. Then open the asm updater folder and run the top windows batch file(you should see a command prompt come up and update everything) and you now have the new suit;)
Comments welcome on this one as always as it is my second clothing mod and first part of this project.

o_O I have nothing to say ... It's fabulous .

Back